Job description: Office Administrator
XipLink is seeking an Office Administrator for our Montreal office. The office comprises
primarily a software development team as well as a few finance and order processing personnel.
The office administrator’s first responsiblity is to ensure a professional, secure and pleasant
environment. The office administrator other activities focuses on supporting the sales and
operations teams. This position
can lead to increased responsibilities for bookkeeping, customer relationship management and
This position reports to the Director of Finance.
Candidates should have at least 3 years in similar or adjacent roles in business environment.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Basic or better French skills
- Administrative skills
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and
- Time management skills
- Daily office management and receptionist functions.
- Maintain organized and accurate filing system (paper and electronic).
- Handle incoming telephone calls to proper person & organization.
- Maintain office supply inventory and re-order when required.
- Ensure office is neat and tidy at all times.
- Assist with operational activities, including shipping documentation, packing and shipping coordination and
response to customer queries when required.
- Personal assistant to Sr. Directors, VP's, SVP's and CEO.
- Assist with accounts receivable and payables systems data entry.
- Assist with and complete expense reporting for senior employees.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating any contractor or office improvement activities.
- Assist in marketing, communications and event planning.
- Assisting in design and preparation of marketing material.
- New employee orientation.
- Other tasks might be performed from time to time by virtue of the fact that XipLink is a small and growing
company that demands versatility from all employees.
Location: Plateau district, Montréal, QC (STM Mont Royal). Great office view overlooking the mountain!
STM pass or parking program available.
Benefits and bonus package available.
4200 St. Laurent Blvd, Suite 1010, Montréal, Quebec H2W 2R2