Posted September 21st, 2021
You will take a key role in developing XipLink's new NMS for managing large scale, software defined networks.
XipLink’s products are globally deployed in wireless IP networks to enhance the performance and
efficiency of our customers’ services. We hold a leadership role in the optimization of TCP/IP over stressed communication links such as satellite networks. The XipLink team includes world class experts in networking
protocols and network systems.
- Experience in programming with Python is essential.
- Experience in Linux and comfortable at the command line.
- Experience with interfacing Open Source Software like messages queuing and databases.
- Experience with code versioning software (Git) and bug tracking software (JIRA).
- Understanding of Software Defined Networks (SDN), Network Management Systems (NMS), Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Highly skilled in Python development.
- Good communications skills including written and spoken English.
- Able to work independently but also enjoy working as an integral part of a small, fast-paced team.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with TCP/IP networking, QoS principles and firewalling.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
Plateau district, Montréal, QC. Great office view overlooking the mountain! Parking or contribution towards mass transit included. Note: work is being performed entirely remotely during this phase of the pandemic!
Benefits and bonus package included, plus catered lunches from Tuesday to Thursday, fruits, snacks and drinks, paid home internet and more.
4200 St. Laurent Blvd, Suite 1010, Montréal, Quebec H2W 2R2