Front End Developer: UI and NMS
The role will involve:
- Leading the selection of a framework for our next generation UI
- Taking the leading and primary role for development of the next generation UI
- Extending an in-development system network monitoring solution
- Design and implement new solutions to deal with emerging configuration paradigms
- Assisting with backend changes, as able, in Python or other languages
- Assisting in documentation and information sharing procedures within the XipLink team.
- Contributing ideas for how to further enhance the XipLink product line and be prepared to adapt to new requirements and resulting tasks and responsibilities.
XipLink has been widely regarded as having the best user interfaces among it's competitors. We set the
- CSS and bootstrap experience.
- Exposure to Network Management systems (as a developer or user)
- Understanding of IP, UDP and TCP.
- Understanding of QoS principles, Firewalling and Virtualization.
- Experience with Unix (FreeBSD or Linux) operating systems, Python scripting.
- Experience with code versioning software (we use Git) as well as JIRA workflows.
- A bachelor's degree or greater
Location: Plateau district, Montréal, QC. Great office view overlooking the mountain! Parking nearby may available for the right candidates.
Benefits and bonus package available.
4200 St. Laurent Blvd, Suite 1010, Montréal, Quebec H2W 2R2